Now vacant-- please go and show this wonderful single story home in a quiet pocket of Alta Sierra! Great for first-time buyers or those wanting to downsize. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and an office that would easily convert to a third bedroom. Home offers vaulted ceilings, inside laundry area, and bonus storage space beneath the home. Enjoy the nice landscaping and mature trees from the back deck with retractable awning in the backyard. About a mile and a half from clubhouse, golf, and recreational facilities! Easy drive to Hwy 49, 10 minutes to Grass Valley, 15 minutes to Auburn. (Pictures from previous listing with current agent).
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,424 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Alta Sierra Estates 20
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Balcony,Closet,Outside Access, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Window
- Space in Kitchen,Formal Area
- Cabinets,Laundry Closet,Dryer Included,Washer Included,Inside Area
- Pantry Cabinet,Laminate Counter
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Window
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Jetted Tub,Tub w/Shower Over
- Free Standing Gas Oven,Free Standing Gas Range,Free Standing Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Plumbed For Ice Maker
- Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Stove, Central.
- Energy Eff. Windows, Dual Pane Full
- 1. Living Room,Gas Log.
- Baths. Accessible Full Bath,Accessible Kitchen,Kitchen Cabinets.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+,Guest Parking Available.
- Wood, Frame
- Awning,Uncovered Deck
- Snow Line Below,Lot Sloped,Trees Many
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shape Regular,Low Maintenance, Balcony, Awning,Uncovered Deck. Shape Regular,Low Maintenance.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Cristina Hennig, Coldwell Banker Grass Roots
Agent License: 02029045