Incredible opportunity to enjoy sunsets year-round through the west facing view windows! Natural light overwhelms every room inside this 4 bedroom 3 bath home located in one of the most sought after areas of Alta Sierra just minutes from historic downtown Grass Valley. Fully upgraded with vaulted ceilings, wood floors, granite countertops, stainless appliances, HVAC, whole house fan, cedar lined closets, high speed internet, and much more. Multiple levels of outdoor decks provide endless opportunities for outdoor living and access to the lower-level studio with private entrance, bonus room, and enormous storage area. The 0.46 acre property is full of amenities including a parking pad for a trailer or boat, a fully fenced backyard, an enclosed garden, and play structure for the kids. This is the home where you can live the life you have always dreamed of.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,308 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Balcony,Closet, Bathroom - Closet,Shower Stall(s),Skylight/Solar Tube,Tile
- Formal Area
- Dryer Included,Electric,Washer Included,Inside Room
- Breakfast Area,Pantry Closet,Granite Counter
- Master Bath
- Closet,Shower Stall(s),Skylight/Solar Tube,Tile
- Bath Description
- Tile,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Gas Water Heater,Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Free Standing Electric Range
- Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central, Fireplace, Fireplace Insert.
- 1. Brick,Kitchen,Electric,Free Standing.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Formal Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener.
- Front Porch,Uncovered Deck
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Low Maintenance, Balcony, Front Porch,Uncovered Deck. Low Maintenance.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Justin Auld, RE/MAX Gold
Agent License: 01878654