FIRST TIME ON THE MARKET SINCE BUILT! Delightful split-level three bedroom/two bathroom plan with 1,266+/- sq ft. Vaulted ceilings, open floor plan, with lots of natural light. Kitchen boasts breakfast bar for casual dining, pantry, and skylight. Cozy gas/wood stove in living room. Master bedroom has walk-in closet, granite countertop, and skylight. Very private in-town lot with easy care landscaping and large deck for entertaining. Just minutes from Brunswick Basin, Sierra College, hospital, and downtown Grass Valley. Ready to move in and enjoy!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Meter on Site,Public
1,266 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Internet Available, Natural Gas Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Skylight/Solar Tube,Granite
- Dining/Living Combo
- Dryer Included,Gas Hook-Up,Washer Included,In Garage
- Pantry Closet,Skylight(s),Island,Tile Counter
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Skylight/Solar Tube,Granite
- Bath Description
- Tub w/Shower Over
- Free Standing Gas Range,Free Standing Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Disposal
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Wood. Stove, Central.
- Dual Pane Full,Window Coverings
- 1. Brick,Living Room,Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front.
- Uncovered Deck
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Low Maintenance, Uncovered Deck. Low Maintenance.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Pam & Justin Auld, RE/MAX Gold
Agent License: 00621250